Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ganesh Hegde: Farah Khan is NOT the top choreographer


Mr.G ( Ganesh Hegde )

Ganesh had accused Farah of spreading negative stories about him being thrown out of a dance reality show, and Farah too had retorted in the media recommending a psychiatrist to Ganesh.

Ganesh feels that Farah has been misusing the power of press as she has many friends in the media. “I just want to say that please don’t run down people who are working hard. You may have the power of media but don’t misuse it. The fact is that somebody who dances well can choreograph a good song as well. Whereas somebody who depends upon their assistants and merely knows how to place the camera and do direction, that person cannot call herself the number one choreographer in the industry,” says Ganesh.

“Even stalwarts like Saroj Khan, Kamal Master, P L Raj, Prabhudeva..have never called themselves as the number one choreographer. Just by getting awards one doesn’t become number one,” he added. Ganesh is also hurt about the fact that Farah referred him as an ass in one of her interviews. “Farah said Kis gadhe ne kaha.. I would say that I am proud to be a donkey. I am also very hardworking and I pick up my own load unlike her who depends upon the assistants. I don’t make my assistants work and take all the credit. In that case Farah has no business to go on stage and accept awards,” asserted Ganesh.

RA.One’s Chammak Challo is choreographed by Ganesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment