Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Album "Let's Party" released featuring Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu & Priyanka Chopra


SRK has been associated with Ganesh for a very long time. He has taken time out from his busy schedule to lend his support at the launch of the album, in spite of being tied up with his professional commitments. With his album 'Lets's Party', Ganesh Hegde hopes to revive the dying Indian pop industry.

Shah Rukh Khan and Ganesh Hegde go back a long way, apart from choreographing plenty of the star's songs and touring with him for shows, Ganesh has also sung the rap song ' Ek Sawaal Ka Sawaal Hai', for the third season of the Kaun Banega Crorepati show hosted by King Khan.

Says Ganesh, "I have been working with SRK for the past 15 years and he has been like an elder brother and mentor for me, whenever I wanted SRK, he has helped me and also adjusted his dates for the launch of my coming album. SRK was very enthusiastic with this music album and he also wants this album to be superhit."

He also adds saying,"It's taken me three years to prepare for this album, as I was involved in all aspects right from directing, producing, singing as well as acting in the music videos.I share a bond with these stars. They know that if I have asked them to be a part of something I'm doing, it will not be mediocre. Pop music is dying in India, only playback singing and Bollywood sells. In the West, they have Justin Timberlake, Shakira, Beyonc? and Lady Gaga. Here, we have so much talent but nobody wants to promote it. I want people to realise that pop is also as big as Bollywood and perhaps better in terms of videos and dance."

Supporting Ganesh in his endeavor says singer Daler Mehendi, "After so many years an album is coming out and soon my album is due to release too. I am looking forward to 'Lets Party' and Ganesh's effort to revive the dead pop industry. This album will definitely encourage everyone to come out with more albums. I personally love Ganesh's music, his choreography and larger than life music videos and wish him all the best in his effort to bring back the pop culture."

Says pop singer Raageshwari, "I'm always thrilled when a non-film musician releases an album. It's like a warrior winning a war single-handedly. It's time to support different genres of music and solo artistes for Music to truly burgeon. I'm elated to know of Ganesh's album 'Let's Party' with big videos and melodious songs release. I'm sure the journey must have been tough, so I hope the outcome is pure celebration. I hope this is a harbinger of great times to come for all non-film musicians. Golden Luck to Ganesh and everyone who has music in their Soul!"




No comments:

Post a Comment